[Reviews - 13] Liked
Summary:

Carol is done.

She believes there is nothing left for her now. She has lost everyone she ever cared about.

Even with Daryl's words fresh in her mind that he was 'never gonna hate her', she doesn't believe it's possible for him to forgive her.

She plans to use the gun that caused so much trouble in the beginning to put an end to it all. 

She doesn't count on Lydia. 

Lots of angst and no real happy ending, just to warn you. This is based on the rumours and predictions for episode 14 'Look At The Flowers'. 


Rated: M
Categories: Oneshot, Drabbles, Season 10, Family
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Lydia, Negan
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Adult Language, Suicide (Attempted)
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5440 Read: 1149
Published: March 25, 2020 Updated: April 03, 2020



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

I might do a second part if people want it. 

1. Chapter 1 by Befrie08 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1333 words)

This is just something I wrote pretty quickly. It's probably not very well written but I couldn't get it out of my head after all the rumours and prediction for the next episode. 

I hope you like it even if it's pretty sad. 

I might consider writing a second chapter to follow it but I haven't decided yet. Let me know if you'd like that. 

2. Chapter 2 by Befrie08 [Reviews - 4] Liked (4107 words)

Final part of the two-shot. 

Hope you guys liked it. I know some of you might feel there could be more to this story but at the moment I'm just going to leave it here. 

Whatever happens in canon on the show will probably negate everything I've anyway lol. 

Anyway, thanks for reading and for your lovely reviews.