[Reviews - 10] Liked
Summary:

what Carol was doing during Episode 12, Season 8.  Nope, it doesn’t include any sex with Daryl...  that might be another story, I throw that challenge out there....

 

SPOILERS IN THIS STORY AND BELOW HERE IN THE SUMMARY.  BEWARE!!

Also, some Tobin....

My need to deal with how annoyed I am at anyone and everyone who ignored Carol’s return to her family....  So I wrote this.


Rated: T
Categories: Season 8, Oneshot, Headcanon
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Tara Chambler, Tobin
Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3736 Read: 650
Published: March 23, 2018 Updated: March 23, 2018



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

trying to deal with my angst... so I wrote this, to try to keep from driving to Atlanta and find any and all show runners/ writers, etc involved in their decision to ignore the existence of the best damn woman on the show, through an entire episode.  Having her family ignore her, even when her other female characters had to deal with some really interesting issues....  No Carol. I thought perhaps she was baking cookies.... maybe playing frisbee with Zeke and Morgan... maybe staring at the Saviors with that weird kid, who’s name escapes me....

whatever it was she was doing, I hope it was really important....(I am ‘really’ pissed with Maggie....she’s know Carol the longest.... so....Really???)

1. Carol’s Return by coreenfw [Reviews - 10] Liked (3736 words)

as above... dealing with my personal annoyance... hope you enjoy.