[Reviews - 7]
Summary:

You can run from the past, but how do you outrun something that's made you everything you are?

Carol and Daryl navigate the ins and outs of law enforcement while trying to heal wounds that won't stay closed.


Rated: E
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 3193 Read: 135
Published: January 02, 2021 Updated: January 02, 2021



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

So I started writing this a while back before everything blew up surrounding police reform/BLM/social injustice and decided to pick it back up recently. Rest assured, every effort will be taken to treat the topics surrounding these important issues with the utmost respect, and no group will be stereotyped. This is first and foremost a Caryl fic.

Now some general warnings for this story without giving too much away. People will die, angst is a given because (it's me) along with hurt/comfort and the familiar issues that come with Caryl's past traumas. But there's also a lot of dark+twisted humor (again, me).

I hope you guys enjoy it. Damn I've missed this place Heart

1. Chapter 1 by Marie1063 [Reviews - 7] (3193 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.