[Reviews - 32] Liked
Summary:

Carol was the one to let Negan out.  Along with her plan to find the Walker horde, the Whisperers have, she has another plan.

She needs Negan to help her.


Rated: E
Categories: Headcanon, Season 10
Characters: Negan
Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Character Death
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11584 Read: 1228
Published: November 17, 2019 Updated: November 18, 2019



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

WARNING***  This is a Negan centered story, it has his usual assholishness, and should be read with that in mind.****  IF you REALLY cannot read Negan...read the last chapter, there is very little there, and it is not his POV.

Written in 4 chapters, first 3 in Negan's POV primarily.

Eventual Caryl, though...other than Negan's snark, and thoughts, we don't see Daryl til late.

Hurt/comfort, and general snarkiness...

1. Chapter 1 - A Deal by coreenfw [Reviews - 8] Liked (1732 words)

I hope you like this, I have been writing it since Negan's release.  The original idea was prompted on the Discord discussion board (if you aren't going there, you should...it is a blast!!)

I cannot remember who it was (I am sorrySad--you know who you are, and thanks!!Love) But the idea came up...Carol was the one who let Negan out, and she would ask him to go to the Whisperers and either kill Alpha, or bring Alpha to Carol...

I had an idea for this and asked if it was okay to write, not being my original idea.  

I hope you enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by coreenfw [Reviews - 8] Liked (2142 words)

Fine....

The dancing puppy did it...

You guys are assholes!  (But I love you!!)

I am only doing one, and I intend NOT to go on discord, so you cannot make me do more, until tomorrow.

3. Chapter 3 - Conflict by coreenfw [Reviews - 6] Liked (3825 words)

Chapter 3...

In which much happens!

(warnings:  Negan mouth and violence, character death(s))

 

4. Chapter 4 - Completion... by coreenfw [Reviews - 10] Liked (3885 words)

This is it, the end of my tale...

This is NOT Negan's POV.  He is mentioned briefly, but it is mainly Caryl - hurt/comfort...

ENjoy