[Reviews - 7] Liked
Summary:

Silly, fluffiness.  The Cookies are the characters.  This is completely goody and based on some silliness we had last night on twitter.  AU and completely odd.  Enjoy.


Rated: G
Categories: Alternate Universe, Oneshot
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Father Gabriel Stokes, Original Character(s)
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1025 Read: 337
Published: December 24, 2018 Updated: December 24, 2018



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

WARNING: FLUFF...FLUFF, SACCHARINE SWEETNESS AND MORE FLUFF.  enjoy.

okay...that said.  Last night on Twitter, a Caryl friend (shout out to GG/Haley, and her mom Jane). Posts pics of her mom’s Snowman cookies, she made a Daryl and Caryl cookie.  Well, I felt the need to make some (smutty) inapproptiate hinted comments...and a fan fiction was requested...I asked G or R/X rated???  both were and option.  

This is the very silly, and sweet G-rated version.  Jane helped with the end, as she made some changes....Thanks Jane for the help!!

it was written quickly, and it is short.  Please enjoy this silly little Christmas story.  ( I am working on the more serious, R- rated version.  I tried adding the pictures....so if there is something weird at the beginning and the end, they are the ‘pictures’.  

I hope this makes you cry sweet gumdrop tears of Christmas happiness...

it was fun to write.

1. Christmas Cookies by coreenfw [Reviews - 7] Liked (1025 words)

enjoy!