[Reviews - 19] Liked
Summary:

...This is how that scene in the dark, alone on the loading dock would finish.  I think we all need this

I am certain there are many more Caryl endings to this scene they have given us...

CHALLENGE TO OTHERS:  You may like this version, you may not.  I know others I have spoken to imagine other Caryl endings to this scene and the pictures that follow it... If so, let us know your vision.  I am so curious and any Caryl ending is a good ending!!  Love to you all!!

****SPOILER ALERT*****  This IS based on a scene that is out and available for next season, that scene IS included (between the asterisks)  So, if you don't want to know what is going on, please don't read.  

This is fiction, any characters or situations are not mine... I intend no copyright infringements, know no one related to the producers and creators of this or any established owners of this entity.  I own nothing...but I wish I did.  Lol.


Rated: G
Categories: Oneshot, Post-Series
Characters: Daryl Dixon
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Carol/Other (Temp)
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2852 Read: 453
Published: August 10, 2018 Updated: August 10, 2018



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

As above...SPOILERS HERE....

This is my threapy.  I finished the scene they gave us.  I personally ferlt it was a lovely Caryl scene.  I loved that Carol is all snarky about her 'beloved King Z'  (LOLOL) ...I love what I see as their banter and comfort level with each other.  I saw more teasing there, though there is definitely angst.

I need to thank both Amanda and Melanie for reading this and beta-ing it for me.  Love you both... Thanks so much!!!

I agree D is hiding his emotions.  he is trying hard.  Every time I watch and he says 'she deserves happiness', it makes me tear up, bitterweet.  His love for her shines through. 

Anyone who has EVER been in a truly 'one sided' (he either still doesn't understand her feelings for him, or is in serious denial of the fact...so, I assume, even now it is to him 'one-sided) love just wants their love to be happy (if it is real LOVE and not some self-centered infatuation), even if it is with 'someone else' (VOMIT)  He is trying so hard to make it all okay, and show his love, and his support for her.  

This is the way I went.  

Remember lovies, she is sitting with him on a concrete loading dock...not snuggling in a bed with Zeke... She is snarking about Zeke...these two OBVIOUSLY love each other, and she ends this scene snuggled up to him, with her head on his shoulder.... How much caring does this show for the (Bleck) CZ fake relationship???  Not much...

Caryl IS ENDGAME...I believe this scene just adds more proof.  But, they have so much more healing/and communication to go.  

1. This is it.... by coreenfw [Reviews - 19] Liked (2852 words)

Just see above...

But, I personally would love to see other authors takes on this scene and what comes after,  But, only if it is CAryl.  Love you all.