[Reviews - 83] Liked
Summary:

 

Carol’s pregnant … surely, something Daryl hadn’t been expecting.  Oh, the joys of parenthood!  But first he has to survive something worse than a zombie apocalypse … hormones, cravings, midnight runs for pickles, sensitive boobs and the list goes on and on.


Rated: T
Categories: Family, Baby Fic
Characters: Andrea Harrison, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Merle, Sophia Peletier
Genres: Baby Fic, Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 45177 Read: 7696
Published: February 01, 2018 Updated: March 19, 2019



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is a collaboration of stories from out little chat group ‘Stampeding Blood Ponies’.  We found a link on face book called ‘30 Hilarious Pics Which Prove Pregnancy is Hard for Husbands Too’, which was followed by someone saying ‘Oh! We need to fic that!’.  So, here we are.  These stories will all follow a certain pic prompt and range from AU to ZA depending on how the mood strikes us.  There are six of us writing and we will each post in the series once a month.  We really hope you join us on this fluffy journey and enjoy our efforts!  Happy reading! Special thanks and hugs to The_WD_Caryl (she's so awesome!) for the lovely banner for our story.

1. Cravings Part I: What She Wants by CharlotteAshmore [Reviews - 12] Liked (3312 words)

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Cravings Part II : What It Takes by CharlotteAshmore [Reviews - 10] Liked (3523 words)

3. Cravings Part III: What They Get by CharlotteAshmore [Reviews - 4] Liked (4353 words)

4. Freezing Comfort by Amanda Hawthorn [Reviews - 7] Liked (1857 words)

This is my entry into our little challenge. The prompt:

My Poor Husband: Freezing so I can be comfortable

When CharlotteAshmore asked me if I'd like to take part I couldn't resist, especially as I'm writing SES at the moment. It seemed very fitting, so I threw something together and this is the result.

As always huge thanks to CharlotteAshmore for giving this a BETA for me. Big hugs to you my dear friend Love

5. Nothing Is Right - Part I by BettyBubble [Reviews - 7] Liked (3079 words)

Summary: A pregnant woman is a challenge and no matter how hard Daryl tries, he just can’t please his Carol. His experienced brother can’t offer any worthy advice either, so Daryl just has to keep trying. And if he still fails, he'll be sorry, over and over again.

6. Nothing Is Right - Part II by BettyBubble [Reviews - 8] Liked (3350 words)

7. Growing Pains: Part I by Marie1063 [Reviews - 8] Liked (4161 words)

Base image of artwork by NuttyMcNut from DevianArt. I don't own the image, only made some slight modifications.

Summary: When his wife got pregnant, Daryl knew he was in for a lot of changes; the cravings, the nausea … he’d heard about it all. What he didn’t take into consideration, though, was his response to those changes … primarily two, identical, growing changes. AU

8. Growing Pains: Part II by Marie1063 [Reviews - 8] Liked (2939 words)

Here's the 2nd half.Embarrassed

9. Magic Brownies by Geektaire [Reviews - 4] Liked (1426 words)

10. Nature Call. by Geektaire [Reviews - 6] Liked (6589 words)

This happens on the same universe as my February Challenge. Magic Brownies!AU compatible. 

Summary:

The baby is coming, and the Dixon family is hoping for a last peaceful adventure before she gets here. An oversized tent, more snacks than they could ever consume, and bugs - all the bugs - make their last vacation together one they will definitely not forget for quite a while.

 

11. Polished by CharlotteAshmore [Reviews - 6] Liked (4417 words)

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Tags: *Carol Peletier/Daryl Dixon, *Merle Dixon, *Rick Grimes, *So Much Fluff, *Baby Fic, *Pregnancy Hormones, *Sweetness, *What to Expect When You’re Expecting

 

Rated: T

 

Summary: Carol can’t see her feet, much less reach around her expanding baby bump to polish her toenails.  Daryl steps in to help her out.  Set in the same verse as ‘Cravings’.

 

A/n:  Greetings, darlings!  Is it March already? Seriously?!  Well, I hope you’re ready for another month of baby fic prompts from the Blood Ponies.  Here is my offering to you, dear readers.  I hope you enjoy!

12. Sleeping Beauty by Marie1063 [Reviews - 3] Liked (6171 words)

Summary: His wife’s tortuous pregnancy symptoms have finally found some relief, but that doesn’t mean the real world has let Daryl have a moment to breathe. With the constant demands of work and a growing family, he’s run down and overwhelmed. Carol plans a day to show him how much she appreciates all he’s done, however … things don’t exactly go according to plan. AU. Follow up to 'Growing Pains’ but can be taken on its own as well.