[Reviews - 12] Liked
Summary:

Sequel to "The Heart Of War." With the war against the Saviors finally over, and Rick stepping aside to focus on his expanding family, the residents of Alexandria work to rebuild their community under new leadership: The Dixons.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 


Rated: M
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Aaron, Carl Grimes, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Dwight, Maggie Greene Rhee, Michonne Hawthorne, Negan, Original Character(s), Rick Grimes, Tobin
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Domestic Abuse (Implied), Sexual Situations, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 10502 Read: 952
Published: January 31, 2018 Updated: February 18, 2018



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is a sequel to "The Heart of War." If you have not read this story, you will be met with a ton of spoilers right off the bat, so I highy recommend catching up first! I think it'll be worth the investment ;)

1. Chapter 1 by DixonVixen [Reviews - 4] Liked (3662 words)

2. Chapter 2 by DixonVixen [Reviews - 3] Liked (4082 words)

I'm taking on a new strategy and by taking my time with each chapter until I am truly satisfied with the results, thanks to some suggestions and tips from others I received during the February writer's chat. Hope y'all love this next chapter and that the changes pay off!

3. Chapter 3 by DixonVixen [Reviews - 5] Liked (2758 words)