[Reviews - 56] Liked
Summary:

 

Flesh-eating walkers at every turn … easy, finding enough food and shelter to support the entire group … a walk in the park, having their entire female population PMSing at the SAME TIME … utter chaos!! The family attempts to navigate both sides of a very prickly coin. AU

 


Rated: M
Categories: Season 3, Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee, Hershel Greene, Maggie Greene Rhee, Merle, Michonne Hawthorne, Rick Grimes, Sasha Williams, Tyreese Williams
Genres: Dramedy, Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19977 Read: 4196
Published: January 22, 2018 Updated: April 17, 2018



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

So this was only supposed to be a one-shot from a prompt given to me by some of my girls, but of course, my muse had to make it longer. (I blame the lovely CharlotteAshmore completelyHeart).

1. Day 1 by Marie1063 [Reviews - 12] Liked (1864 words)

2. Day 2 by Marie1063 [Reviews - 9] Liked (2816 words)

Thanks to everyone for all the love for the 1st chapter, really wasn't expecting it.

A little bit of a warning here for Dixon language as well as some sexual references. Also, for anyone who was a part of the last writer's chat, there's a term in the chapter that I decided to find a use for.Embarrassed

3. Day 3 by Marie1063 [Reviews - 9] Liked (2481 words)

Sorry for the delay in posting, I got sidetracked with other WIPs, RL, and the new S8 trailer ... I may or not have watched it 1k times in one day.Embarrassed Again a slight warning for Dixon language. 

4. Day 4 by Marie1063 [Reviews - 10] Liked (4555 words)

Slight fluff warning, as well as the usual Dixon language and sense of humor. Innocent

5. Day 5 by Marie1063 [Reviews - 9] Liked (3413 words)

Sorry for the late update, guys. A mixture of things happened and it was a mess trying to get my brain to work.

A/N: There are a bit of spoilers from season 4 in here, so just in case some readers are just starting out. And, of course, I needed to fix the debacle which was 4x4 no that Rick has been left on lockdown in the prison, lol.

6. Epilogue by Marie1063 [Reviews - 7] Liked (4848 words)

Sorry it's taken so long to get this chapter finished. Real life and my muse got turned upside down; toss in an ill-timed trip to the ER for a couple hours, and you've got a perfect storm. At least we can finally wrap this story up.

Thank you to everyone who has followed and supported this fic. A big thanks to all of my Blood Pony girls for listening to me whine, and especially BettyBubble and CharlotteAshmore for looking it over. I love all of you girls more than you knowHeart.