[Reviews - 43] Liked
Summary:

Caryl, but in a series of alternate universes.

Newest chapter prompt: 

Your parents hire me to babysit your little brother because you refuse to do it, you always tease me and make fun of me but now that your little brother is in bed, you’re pulling me into you and whispering things that I can’t make out because you’re making me so dizzy 


Rated: M
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fluffy/Comedy, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: No
Word count: 15902 Read: 11681
Published: November 16, 2017 Updated: November 14, 2018



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This'll just be a collection of prompts sent to me on Tumblr and from a list that I'll be working through to get inspiration for a multichapter AU.

Let me know if you'd like to read more of a certain chapter, it'll help me to know which ones to make into full stories.

1. My best friend's ex by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 5] Liked (443 words)

Prompt: I really like you but you’re my best friend’s ex

2. Waving at who? by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 4] Liked (508 words)

Prompt: You were waving at your friend behind me but I got confused and waved back at you and now I’m dying of embarrassment but you think it’s cute

3. Bloody nose by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 2] Liked (464 words)

Prompt: I accidentally punched you in the face when I was too overexcited about something

4. I slept with my boss by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 6] Liked (1272 words)

Prompt: First day at a new job and oh fuck my boss is the person I drunkenly hooked up with last weekend/night.

5. Ridiculous coffee order by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 2] Liked (477 words)

Prompt - Barista and person who has a ridiculous coffee order 

6. Late night studying by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] Liked (505 words)

Prompt: The library’s pretty empty save for you and me and OH that couple making out loudly in the shelves somewhere 

7. I threw the wrong laptop out of the window by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] Liked (720 words)

Prompt: Your roommate cheated on me and I just threw your laptop out the window thinking it was his

 

8. My brother's best friend by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] Liked (565 words)

Prompt: Carol is good friends with Merle, and Daryl really likes it when she comes over.

9. Carol's baby girl by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 2] Liked (537 words)

A/N: I loved the idea of this cutesy little AU prompt. I don’t usually like writing baby fics but this is pretty damn fluffy. Let’s hope I do it some justice, enjoy!xox

Prompt: you’ve been sleeping at mine because your house is being renovated and we aren’t even dating, yet every time you wake up to the baby crying and sigh, “i’ll go” i feel like we might as well be married 

10. Just friends? by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 4] Liked (1307 words)

A/N: Slight smut warning

Prompt: Wearing each other’s pyjamas when staying over somehow becoming more arousing than if the other person was naked.  

11. I need you to save me from my ex by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] Liked (956 words)

Prompt: My friend dragged me to this party and I just saw my ex quick make out with me 

12. Friends with benefits by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 3] Liked (668 words)

Prompt: Friends with benefits but of course one of them falls.

Smut warning 

13. The cute roommate by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 0] Liked (660 words)

Prompt:  You’re my roommate who’s super cute and it’s the middle of the night and you’re cramming for your exams in your flannel pajamas and disheveled hair and it’s becoming increasingly hard for me not to kiss you

14. Daddy Dixon by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 3] Liked (486 words)

Prompt: our newborn child has been really ill for a couple weeks and you’ve been really worried. luckily, we took them to the doctors and everything’s fine. yet despite it being nearly a week since we went to the doctors, you’ve slept beside the crib every night.

A/N: Thank you for the reviews and feedback so far! Means so so much!

 

15. Santa's little helper by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 2] Liked (514 words)

AU prompt: Carol takes Sophia to meet Santa, and Daryl works as one of Santa’s elves.

 

16. Surprise kid by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] Liked (594 words)

Prompt: ‘you and i used to date but we broke up and it was really ugly and we stopped talking and now we bumped into each other after ten years and wow that kid sure does look a lot like – wait, how old is your kid? ten? oh. OH’ 

17. Womaniser by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 0] Liked (862 words)

Prompt: “We’re roommates and I pretend to be your spouse to scare off your one night stands” 

18. "Too hot" by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] Liked (558 words)

Prompt: Imagine your OTP playing “Too hot” ( A game where the two players kiss without stopping and without touching each other. If one player touches the other, s/he loses. The winner gets to do whatevers/he wants to the loser.)

19. My best friend's prom date by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 2] Liked (638 words)

Prompt: My best friend took you to prom but you slept with me 

A/N: 

Minor warnings for smut.

Not proof read, all mistakes are my own.

20. Old Caryl by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 0] Liked (662 words)

Prompt: Old Caryl. They are both at a retirement home, thinking they’ll never find love again, but then they meet each other.

21. Fake dating by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] Liked (469 words)

Prompt - You broke off your engagement with your long-time boyfriend/girlfriend who you were supposed to bring home to meet your family so now you need me to pretend to be them AU  

A/N: This is just a little drabble idea I had for a bigger story.

22. Naked neighbours by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 0] Liked (494 words)

Prompt: “I needed a drink of water after my shower but I forgot that I opened the blinds to my balcony and you just saw me walk into my kitchen naked.” 

23. Too tired right now by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 0] Liked (433 words)

A/N: Set in Bad Seed Rising universe, but will make sense if you haven’t read that fic (college AU)

A little minor smut warning at the end.

Prompt: Imagine Person A waking up in the middle of the night horny, and they beg Person B to have sex. However, Person B is too tired, and instead tells A they’ll have sex in the morning. Now, imagine B waking up to A sitting on top of them and saying, “Now?”


24. Bonnie and Clyde by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 0] Liked (232 words)

Teen Caryl, just because I love me a Caryl AU.


25. First word by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 0] Liked (356 words)

AU prompt: We are friends and my child’s first word was your name and I'm jealous but also kind of endeared

26. The babysitter by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] Liked (522 words)

AU prompt: your parents hire me to babysit your little brother because you refuse to do it, you always tease me and make fun of me but now that your little brother is in bed, you’re pulling me into you and whispering things that I can’t make out because you’re making me so dizzy