[Reviews - 9] Liked
Summary:

"Zombies…I hate zombies." Making it through two world-ending apocalypses between the both of them, you would think the Slayer and her vampire consort would be more than able to handle the latest. But is anyone really ready to take on the walking dead? A Buffy/ Walking Dead Crossover Fic.


Rated: E
Categories: Season 3, Crossover (other books or TV shows)
Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 19216 Read: 848
Published: January 24, 2014 Updated: March 22, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This story was written for the Auction for Kain in memory.  Much love always to Tam--Spikeslovebite.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended. Likewise, Nine Lives assumes no responsibility for the content of the fiction archived. Readers are solely accountable for deciding what content is or is not appropriate for them to view. By selecting a story to read, you accept that you read and considered the applicable warnings and are of appropriate age to view the material therein.

1. Prologue by Ravenesque [Reviews - 1] (1208 words)

2. Chapter 1 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 0] (2308 words)

3. Chapter 2 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 2] Liked (2469 words)

A/N…I must make mention that this fic was written BEFORE the second half of season 3 aired.  Yes, it’s taken me a time to post.  Oops?  I want to thank everyone who has reviewed so far.  I’m a little surprised, probably not expecting too much of a following since I am a long time out of the Buffy fandom, but I appreciating your taking the time to read. Cheers!

 

Many, many thanks to Susan who betaed this chapter, and for Tami who is as always, my cheering squad when I doubt everything about myself. 

4. Chapter 3 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 1] (2720 words)

5. Chapter 4 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 0] (1686 words)

6. Chapter 5 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 0] (3281 words)

7. Chapter 6 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 0] (3282 words)

8. Chapter 7 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 5] (2262 words)